Saturday, March 08, 2008

LOMO strikes back

Okay, I know it's been "a while" since I last posted my lomographs. In fact, there are still a lot that are waiting for me to scan... :P

Here are shots from a roll taken with the Diana+, at my home town Kota Bharu. I thought I wasn't familiar with the camera yet or maybe the viewfinder just doesn't love me so mostly the pictures taken, you can see the head rooms were cropped off. But when I looked closely into the films, NO! It wasn't my problem, it was the photo lab's scanner who chopped their heads! T_T

Lomography is all about surprise, I know... But sometimes you get bad surprises...

Anyway, here share with you the pictures.

Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ @ KB
Diana+ | Agfa Portrait 160

.

No comments:

Post a Comment