Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Arx Avari - the sneak peek

Arx Avari poster .v2
poster design and painted by me.


Arx Avari, is a short game cinematic produced by our company - Passion Republic, it was also the project I first worked on when I joined this company in March 2008. I was asigned to work on designing the screenplay and camera works, as well as doing the animations, from 3d leica to the final sequences. Months after months, with lots and lots of hardworks from the team, I'm glad to tell this short is finally about to complete! I hope in another 2 weeks time, I will be able to share it with you all!



Some render stills from the short:

Arx Avari render still

Arx Avari render still

Arx Avari render still

Arx Avari render still

2 comments:

  1. international level, 国际水准!ngek!

    btw, what's 3D leica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha jeep, I hope it's international too! :P ngek ngek~

    3D leica is also call 3D animatic, it's a simpler version of the whole sequences, a pre version of actual movie, mainly to give the overall impression of timing, animation, efx, compositing, cameras...

    ReplyDelete