Sunday, June 10, 2007

Remember the old days...

I was at 1Utama the other day when I came across with this children drawing competition. The picture reminded me alot of my teenages while I used to conquer most of the drawing competitions in town. :p So, I stayed there and watched them, let the memories warm my heart.




This girl looks so much like the back's me, I mean, sort of ... good skill and with some pro-liked equipments!

I think she's the only one who knows how to blend colours.

Ya, this is what I mean 'pro-liked equipments'! haha... And, always come with a small towel.

And, that's the lazy one...

He never finished the coloring...
She fight till the end.
I remember I was always the last one to submit and so people always stand surround me, and I bet they were thinking the same like I thought when I looked at this girl...
then the thought was right, she got the 1st! No surprise...
.
.
The surprise came at the end of day, when I was to pick up my car...
1Utama's parking lot was flooding!!!
and the water was damn dirty... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment