Monday, August 13, 2007

Chiat & Lay's Engagement - Part1


I was back in KB during the weekend to complete a couple shooting tasks. One of them was the engagement of my very dear cousin-Lay & her fiance-Chiat, and for this special occasion I had the honor to be the 'soft-of-official' camera man! To be frank... this is my first time doing it and I'm not a professional one in the line so please bear with crappy photos! :P

By the way, thanks to Lay & Chiat for giving me & and my G7 a chance...hehe! Congratulation to you both and wish you two happily ever after! :D

*Click on the image for the larger size.



































End of Part1. To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. you did a great job!!

    heartiest thank you to you & xiang :D

    despite how fat i look in the pictures, we still love them!

    thank you very much~~

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete