Thursday, August 09, 2007

LHOTD Award 070809


.
I've got an email today that really suprising! I wasn't really believe in it and thought it might be some kind of spam mail...lol
.
LOMO HOME OF THE DAY!!! Oh my god!! It's my very first award in the LOMO life! I've been with LOMO for 2 months and I bet from now on I will be with her for the rest and endless 2 monthsssssss!
.
The award won me 50Euro voucher in LOMO International Online Shop. It's a special gift and... that should be enough for a new baby....the Supersampler perhaps? hehe! :D
.

Click on the link below to visit the LOMO Int website:
http://www.lomography.com/
.
p.s: the date, 070809, it's special isn't it!

2 comments:

  1. But, my dear Dick, why are you so surprised? I´m not, I know how talented you are. I´m rather happy for you :) Congratulations!!!
    A nice surprise, indeed.
    Danto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danile, thank you for such a warm message! Know what, why not you get yourself a LCA too and I'm sure you will be soooo in love with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete